1. Cat – Short for Caterpillar. Brand name for large, yellow construction vehicle.
2. Cat – Short for Cathy or Catherine. A woman’s name.
3. Cat – A person. Typically a musician or other artist.
4. Cat – A woman. Usually an aggressive one or one that’s aggressive or feisty at the moment.
5. Cat – An animal of the feline persuasion. A full-grown kitten.
1. I was walking home from school one day with my friend, Carl. We were in 1st grade and he was deathly afraid of Cat trucks. I didn’t know about his fear of Cats until I suggested that we go check it out and he said, NO! So I pulled him toward the large monstrosity until he was crying and then let him go. It was mean…sorry Carl…
2. I know a number of people who know someone named Cat, but I do not directly know anyone with this name.
3. There are a lot of cool cats that hang around the endless number of live music venues around Hollywood.
4. In a typical cat fight, there will be a lot of screaming, scratching, and pulling of hair. Someone is likely to yell the word “bitch” or “cunt” at least a couple of times.
5. Cats are all right. I don’t have anything against cats. I’m a dog person though. I love dogs. Cats, not so much.
– Written by Mr. T on August 18, 2011